Saturday, June 18, 2011

Free time in the summer!

I love summer because...

#1 I was able to go to Aggieland for four days! Meredith and Jacki are two of my great Aggie friends and we had our Second Annual Trip to The Clary House. Meredith's mom owns the B&B and she was kind enough to let us stay. The house was built in 1902. It is beautiful and so relaxing! As always, Linda prepared delicious breakfast for us. If you are going to the Bryan/College Station area you MUST stay here! I had a great time shopping, laughing, and dancing with the girls!



#2 Patty and I spent a Friday afternoon painting at Mine By Design. Patty had two gift cards, and I'm thrilled that she invited me to paint with her. It took us at least thirty minutes just to pick out our pottery. It was so relaxing to just sit and paint for hours. Thank you Patty!

1 comment:

Karissa and Justin said...

Yay for summer fun...miss you! Hope your journey to aggieland was great...I know youve been chompin at the bits to get there!