Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's A Miracle!!

It's a miracle...I have successfully prepared three delicious meals in the last eight days. For me this is a record. Since I rarely make anything worth sharing, I didn't take pictures of the first two meals. Hopefully, I will remember next time!



Last Sunday, I cooked Asian-Glazed 'Melt-in-Your-Mouth' Pork Tenderlion which was absolutely delicious. Monday night, I cooked chicken fried steak with homemade mash potatoes. Then tonight I cooked Fiery Asian Beef Kabobs with Hot Garlic Sauce. I served it over egg noodles (I needed to use them or toss them). This might be one of my favorite recipes now. We LOVED it!! Be careful though, this recipes is SPICEY HOT!!
Sorry the picture isn't better. I remembered to take a photo after we began eating. Yes, we ate it all...no leftovers!!

3 comments:

Jason and Julia Dzubinski said...

That's awesome that you are getting more into cooking. I think we might have to try those beef kabobs!

Katie said...

Way to go Mandi! :) You'll have to share the recipes!

Jennifer Moore said...

I seriously doubt that is a record. You did such a great job on those kabobs. I was interested until you said they were spicy hot. I'm such a wuss.