Monday, April 19, 2010

Frozen Key Lime Pie

This is an EXTREMELY EASY and delicious recipe!!

Frozen Key Lime Pie

1 (8oz) container cool-whip, thawed slightly
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
In a medium bowl whisk together the cool-whip, condensed milk, and lime juice until smooth. Spoon the mixture into graham cracker crust and smooth the surface with spatula. Set in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.I wouldn't get up and cut Dave a second piece, so he decided to eat right out of the pan. This is actually a great idea, because it would save me washing a dish or throwing away a paper bowl. Our dishwasher doesn't work so I have become creative!

If you are wondering how the house is coming, check out the studs behind me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Dave should work on the house and put the pie back in the freezer!

Sarah said...

Ugh... I know how you feel about the house renovations. I was SO happy when that was done...then we moved... Hang in there. I'm sure it will look great when it's done.

BTW, the pie looks delicious! I am excited to see 2 blogs from you in less than a week! :)