Sunday, June 6, 2010

Diaper Time!

This weekend I attended a baby shower (my favorite event) for our friends Austin and Leigh. Dave and Austin were roommates in college and we are now very close to the soon to be grandparents. I made a sock monkey quilt for Baby Reed. I only had time to finish the quilt top before the shower. I still need to have it quilted before the baby arrives.

We gave Austin a diaper changing kit. He kindly tried it all on for a quick photo. The kit included: rubber gloves, protective eyewear, pacifiers, duck tape, clothes pin, and a face mask. Oh yeah, and diapers and wipes!

I also made Dave try on the belt! You can tell he was thrilled to have his picture taken.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Yeah! Thank you so much for the fun gifts. We love them (and Reed will too)! Now I feel protected enough to do battle with dirty diapers... I think I just need to add a bib or apron to be safe.

Jennifer Moore said...

What a neat quilt. Stay tuned on my blog for a card that is along the same lines as the diaper belt. Gotta finish before Father's Day.