Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Time in New York City

Better late than never...Dave, my Mom, and I went to NYC December 20th - 22nd. Dave and I headed to Egypt from NYC while my mom headed back to Texas. It was extremely cold, but fun!

Mom buying M&Ms!! These M&Ms were greatly appreciated in Egypt. White Christmas! Can you see the snow?My mom and I went to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. This will always be one of the best memories I have with my mom.The show was absolutely beautiful! My mom bought us matching rag dolls that looked like the dancers below.Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center...this is rain now, not snow!My mom and I can't go to NYC without stopping at Sabon. Dave saw his first Broadway show...Avenue Q. The show was hilarious!Carriage ride through Central ParkDave loves his steak!! Peter Luger has been voted the #1 steakhouse in NYC for 24 years in a row. Also, voted #1 steakhouse in the world.This was by far the most tender steak we have ever eaten. However, the flavor didn't come close to a Texas mesquite grilled steak. Don't worry though, Dave and I finished off the entire porterhouse. Mom thought it was too rare for her. Thanks mom for a great trip to NYC!! We had a great time.

No comments: